Who Can Become a Boy Scout?
Any boy can join Boy Scouts regardless of his outdoor experinces or whether he was a Cub Scout. He must however satisfy one of these three requirements:
- Be eleven to eighteen years old
- Have graduated from the fifth grade
- Have earned the Arrow of Light Award in Cub Scouts
What is required to join Troop 7?
- Three fully completed forms:
- BSA Youth Application
- Troop 7 Membership Form
- Part A & B of the current BSA health form.
- Dues as required – See our Treasurer for details as it varies depending on whether the boy is transferring current BSA membership.