We are excited to announce some meeting changes that will provide Scouts with additional opportunities for advancement time and the opportunity to meet with Adult Leaders on all Scout Leadership roles.
Starting in February we will be making the following changes:
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
- PLC Meetings from 6:15 – 6:55. All PLC members must attend.
- 2nd, 4th and 5th Monday of each month
- All PLC members must be at meeting by 6:45 for short PLC meeting
- Scout Advancement Time 6:15 – 6:55 (must schedule time with Adult leader before the Monday meeting).
- Leadership roles meetings as needed with Adult Leaders (will be scheduled by Adult Leader in charge of each leadership position)
- Meeting will end at 8:30. Leaders will not be available after the meeting to meet with Scouts unless specifically scheduled in advance.
The following changes we hope will better meet the needs of each of our Scouts. If anyone has any questions or concerns about these changes please discuss them with the Scoutmaster at your earliest convenience.