July 17th and 24th Meeting:
Northern Tier Crews will not attend either meeting. We will be gone from the 18th – 28th.
Reglar Troop Meeting
The meetings on the 17th and 24th will focus on Scouts completing rank requirements learned at summer camp. Reference notes below. The goal of these meetings will be to focus on assisting each scout with completing the rank requirements that were taught at summer camp. Scouts that did not attend summer camp can come and learn alongside those that did attend camp.
Please note that most of our normal Boy Leadership will not be at these meetings. Scouts may plan additional activities as desired for each of these meetings.
- Skills Time
- Trail Blazers – Begin review with Adult Leaders (Come prepared to discuss and prove your knowledge of the rank requirement).
- Scouts not involved in summer camp or Northern Tier can assist with Trail Blazers review or work on rank / merit Badge requirements.
Trail Blazers: During the next two meeting scouts should focus on learning and proving their knowledge of the rank requirements listed below.
The following list are that rank requirements that were taught at Summer Camp.
- Scout: 1A, 1B, 1C, 1F, 3A, 3B, 4A, 4B, 5
- Tenderfoot: 1A, 1B, 1C, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4A, 4B, 4C, 5A, 5B, 5C, 7A
- Second Class: 1B, 2A, 2F, 2G, 3A, 3C, 4, 4D, 5A, 6A, 6B, 6C, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- First Class: 4A, 6, 6B, 7A, 7B, 7C
Upcoming Campout – Water Sports – August 11 – 13.